- Plug & play. Easy to use, powered by USB port. No external driver and Power needed. Just plug it into your USB port and the DVD driver will be detected
- High speed. Compatible with USB3. 0 and backward compatible with USB2.0, bringing faster data transmission speed (up to a maximum of 5Gbps) and stable performance with strong fault tolerance
- Intelligent tech. Designed with an eject button so that you never have to worry about your disc getting stuck inside this external CD/DVD drive. The copper mesh technology of this external component, you can rest assured of stable data transmission
- Trendy design. Brushed texture shell brings trendy sight and touch enjoyment. Embedded cable design, worry- off cable missing any when and where
- Wide compatibility. Ideal for various devices. It supports Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8. 1/10, Linux, all version Mac OS system. For the desktops, Please connect the device to the back USB port of the motherboard for normal use
Package Dimensions: 82x319x508
Release Date: 01-12-2018
Details: Wide Compatible
Supported OS: Windows XP/2003/Vista/7/8.1/10/10.1, Linux, macOS system, MacBook Air, and Mac mini
*USB Interface: USB 3.0 (Backwards Compatible with USB 188.8.131.52)
*Supported formats: DVD-ROM, DVD-video, CD-R/RW, CD-ROM/XA, CD-ROM, CD-EXTRA, CD-TEXT
*Supported media types: CD-ROM, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-ROM, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD RAM
*Read Speed : CD-ROM: 24x Max; DVD-ROM: 8x Max; DVD-ROM (DL): 6x Max;
*Write speed:24x CD-R, 8x CD-RW, DVD±R: 8X Max; DVD±R DL: 4X Max; DVD-R±9: 2.4x Max
*Rewrite Speed : DVD+RW: 4X Max; DVD-RW: 4x Max; CD-RW: 10X Max; DVD-RAM: 3x Max
*Memory Cache: 2M
*Dimensions: 5.6 x 5.4 x 0.6“
1x USB CD drive(CD not included)
1x user manual
1.This is a universal CD/DVD drive burner, not a Blu-ray drive, can not play Blu-ray discs.
2.Please connect the laptop’s external power supply if low power output through the USB port on the computer.
3.Because of the limitations of the Chrome OS, this external optical drive can not work with Chrome OS and Chromebook
4.This portable CD/DVD drive can not work with TV, car, smartphone.
5.Before you using the External CD/DVD Drive, please make sure your computer has a “Media Player”.Welcome to contact the seller for the free media player procedure and tech guidance.
6.If you find the External CD/DVD Drive starts out a little slow, please wait for 5-10seconds
7.For the desktop, please connect the device to the USB port of the motherboard for normal use.
8.If your windows 10 startup delay, please connect both the USB 3.0 data cable and power supply cable to make sure it has enough power.