- The Package Includes – pre-printed textured art canvas (without frame), 1 set of acrylic paints, and 3 high-quality painting brushes.
- DIY PAINTING – The painting kit is not finished, need to paint by yourself to be a painter.
- EASY TO PAINT – The painting is suited for all skills levels, DIY Paint by Numbers for Adults, follow the instructions, paint by color numbers, finish one by one.
- FREESTYLE – You can decide the drawing turn according to your personal favor or in turns of the numbers. Paint your own style is very interesting.
- FINISHED SIZE – Finished size is 16×20 inches. Without framed.
Package Dimensions: 10x200x230
Details: Package Include: 1 set brushes(include 3pcs) 1 pc pre-printed textured art canvas (without framed) 1 set acrylic paints Accessories: Hook + Number drawing + Renderings Attention: The DIY oil painting kit for children who are over 6 years old and adults. Paint cannot be eaten, please put it far away from children, make sure they can’t get it. Note: –Paint the color by numbers in order. –Wash the brushes when you stop drawing every day or changing colors. –Follow the top to bottom, from left to right paint the color. –You can change the drawing turn according to your personal favor or in turns of the numbers. –We provide enough paint to use, do not waste it in the case of paint shortage. –The figures on the canvas may not be completely covered, hope you do not mind. –Gently use the iron with the towel to release the canvas’s back worst wrinkles, or soak in water. The Canvas: –Import professional oil canvas, good density, easy to color. The Paint: –Healthy digital pigments, high color reproduction, bright colors. –Paint can be directly colored, no need to add water. –You can cover the correct color with the right paint. –The paint is easy to dry, cover the lid when you don’t use it, If the paint is too dry, add 1 or 2 drops of water to stir evenly, remember don’t too much. –The painted block corresponds to the number on the canvas, and the unmarked pigments correspond to the shaded parts of the canvas. The Brushes: –Easy to clean, good water absorption. –Wash the brush cleanly when you change to another color or stop paint. –For the large part, you can use the larger brush to paint, and for the small part, you can use the smaller brush to paint.